You need an advice? Send your message NOW...


:. Διαδικασία εγκατάστασης στα ΗΑΕ

Sent by: ΜΑΡΙΤΑ


Καλησπέρα σας,

θα ήθελα να σας ρωτήσω ποια είναι τα απαραίτητα έγγρφα που πρέπει να έχω έτσι ώστε να είμαι νόμιμη expatriot στο Dubai. (VISA KTΛ)

Θα χρειαστεί να είμαι παντρεμένη για να εισέλθω νομίμως στη χώρα ή να έχω βρει πρώτα μια δουλειά?

Σας ευχαριστώ πολύ,
Ερωτα Μαριτα





First you need to find a job in a company. The company (your sponsor) sends you an entry permit for employment purposes. Once you are in the UAE you get your residence visa and your labor card. If your contract is over or if your company wants to cancel your residence visa, you are given one month to leave the country or find another job (new sponsor).



Follow Emirates Greeks on

facebook   facebook

© All Rights Reserved Emirates Greeks. Web development by adfact