You need an advice? Send your message NOW...


:. Residence visa for family members

Sent by: AMALIA


I will start working in dubai the first days of 2013. My company will provide me a residence visa a few days before. I am married and have 2 kids. I need to know what do I have to do in order to invite my family so they will get also a residence visa.

Thank you in advance

15 November 2012



Once you get your residence visa you will be able to sponsor your wife and kids (under 18) and they will be able to receive residence visa accordingly. The process is easy.



Follow Emirates Greeks on

facebook   facebook

All Rights Reserved Emirates Greeks. Web development by adfact