The Hellenic Business Council is looking for a suitable Lady to work with the Board of members. The interested candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- The candidate will work closely with a Senior Events Director and will have the opportunity to receive valuable training in handling the events' calendar and a variety of annual events, where the assistant would be required to be present and assisting with the proceedings.
- Office space will be provided at centrally located company premises, accessible by means of transport.
- The amount of hours required daily is between 4-6 depending on ability & workload. The timing may be flexible to accommodate specific personal requirements.
- Preferably native Greek speaker.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to the relevant member of the Council & handle outgoing mail
- Write business letters, reports or office memoranda using word processing programmes.
- Answer telephone enquiries from members, attend to inquiries and assist board members in their respective administrative or logistics duties.
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes.
- File papers and documents.
- Undertake other duties such as promoting actively membership, membership payments, database updates and mass mails to members.
- Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work as independently and as part of a team
- Neat personal appearance
- Having a car would be considered an advantage but itís not a prerequisite
To apply please send your CV with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified